- The Social Express App - This is an iPad app that works on helping kids learning how to navigate through social situations and develop social relationships.
- iPieces Games - In my speech program, I use a lot of games to assist in the leaning process. These games from Pressman Toys look wonderful. They are a combination of board game and electronic game. Currently there are four versions; 1) Fishing 2) Game of Goose 3) Air Hockey 4) Snakes and Ladders. They are also reasonable priced at only $12.99 each. I'm not particular anyone would do.
- Giving Tree - At my house or in my classroom there are always multiple devices that need charging and cords laying every where. This device would really help to organize this process.
- Toontastic All Access - I have Toontastic and use it regularly to work on a wide variety of language development skills but have been limited by the small number of options available in the free version. Upgrading to the all access version would open up so many worlds for my students.
- T-Shirts with the logos of my favorite App Information sites. I would wear them proudly as they all have helped me tremendously to learned how to navigate in the iOS world. Smart Apps For Kids, The iMums, and AppAble thanks for all you have taught me.
- iPad Mini - I am requesting this device so I no longer have to use my iPhone to take data on while my students are using the iPad in learning activities. I love my record keeping system. If your interested in learning how I do this refer back to the appropriate blog post.